Update March 20 2016:
I am on long term digital nomad experience in South America; currently in Medellin, Colombia till April end. Lima, Peru in May.
- Reading How we will eventually solve the energy crisis
- Building Flightmode, a thoughtful media app that is factful, brings you a different point of view. Not more than 3 articles a day.
- Learning conversational Spanish and salsa 4 hours a week each.
- Consulting, freelancing for companies, 60% of my time doing remote development work. Learn more about the challenges and opportunity of remote working and how sustainable it can be.
- Building monthly paid products for unique niches. See Products & Services, currently working on GratefulDiary
- Spending the weekends in the mountains, skiing or hiking.
This page is inspired by @sivers idea on keeping your priorities lean and having a now page for it.