Update May 1 2017:
I am on long term digital nomad experience in South America; currently in Lima, Peru for May, probably Cusco in June.
- Reading How we will eventually solve the energy crisis
- Building Flightmode, a thoughtful media app that is factful, brings you a different point of view. Not more than 3 articles a day.
- Learning conversational Spanish 4 hours a week each.
- Learning salsa for a couple of hours in a week.
- Consulting, freelancing for companies, part time doing remote development work. Learn more about the challenges and opportunity of remote working and how sustainable it can be. Currently working with Markable
- Building monthly paid products for unique niches. See Products & Services, currently working on GratefulDiary
- Spending the weekends in the mountains, skiing or hiking.
This page is inspired by @sivers idea on keeping your priorities lean and having a now page for it.